What makes Gold Valley special ?
Magnificent 40 km views of the De Kaap Valley and Escarpment, the Makhonjwa Mountains & the famous Barberton Greenstone Belt listed on the World Heritage list
with some of the oldest exposed rock formations (3.5 Billion yrs ago)
Private reserve with over 3000 acres of un-spoilt bush, 15 + species of wild game, 230+ species of Bird including Crowned Eagle, Narina Trogon, Gorgeous Bush Shrike and many more elusive species..
Close proximity to all the Lowveld attractions and the famous Kruger National Park
Luxury Lodging with en-suite thatched chalets
Lapa / Dining Entertainment area including swimming pool, fully equipped kitchen and all amenities.
- Sylvia’s wild game/venison dishes
- Guided Game Drives and walks
- Guided Birding Drives and walks
- Photographic/Camera tuition and practical applications in the field
- Acrylic Pour Art’ Classes
- Astronomy - Dark starlit nights by the fire
- Lifestyle & Nature Portrait Photo Shoots with Savannah Greeff Photography
- Bow Shooting /Small-bore plinking and Gong Shooting
- Clay Target shooting and professional instruction at the Gold Valley Clay Shooting Academy with National Protea sporting clay shooter Matt Greeff
- Close proximity to Kruger National Park, Barberton Geo Trail, Drakensburg Mountains
and attractions and so much more ...
"GVL" - Home of Matthew Greeff Safaris
Excellence Safari Lodge & other accommodations. Depending on group size, type of safari and duration of trip...!
While exploring the country on your Safari, you will stay in various lodging styles.... From luxury thatched chalets to comfortable 'Rondavels' in the Kruger Park. All en-suite with running water and electricity. For those wanting something a little 'rougher, we can set up an old style safari tented camp...!