TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS OF BUSINESS
• A deposit of 50% of the total daily cost is required to confirm the booking and dates.
• Full balance of daily rates payable 90 days prior to Safari.
• All payments and extras while on safari or at end of trip are to be made in USD, EURO ,GBP or advance bank wire transfers only. Major Credit cards only on special arrangement.
• Deposits are not refundable but by the sole discretion of the company can be transferred or held over to the following season.
• All reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and good health of clients will be taken. However, no liability will be accepted for injury, loss or illness before, during and after the safari.
• New price list to apply to following year if there is no signed contract between both parties
• All clients are required to read and sign our indemnity form prior to commencement of safari.
•Due to the extreme fluctuation of exchange rates, all contracted costs (incl. Daily rates, trophy fees & all written costs) are subject to change should the US$ to SA Rand currency buying rates of First National Bank, South Africa fluctuate below SA R 14-00 to US $1-00 at the time of part payment or payment in full.
LIABILITY AND CONDITIONS
Prior to commencement of Safari, clients will be requested to enter into an agreement with Matthew Greeff Safaris. A comprehensive Safari Contract, Questionnaire and Indemnity Form is to be completed to protect all parties involved.
Whilst Matthew Greeff Safaris exercises every possible precaution to ensure the safety of it's client's, we cannot be held liable for personal injury or loss suffered whilst in our care. You are thus required to make arrangements for your personal travel and all-risk hunting and medical insurance.
Matthew Greeff Safaris reserves the right to cancel tours in the event of unforeseen events, which, in it's judgment, might prejudice the safety or well-being of client's in given areas.
For further information or queries, kindly contact us, or e-mail Matthew Greeff Safaris